Saturday, November 12, 2005

Pig Request - Satellite vs. Cable

OK Squealers, er readers, I have a request.

I want feedback on those who have Satellite TV. Is it comparable (in price) to cable TV? Is it a hassle to get local stations or is a splitter required. Why is a land based phone line required? (Dish). Dish or DIRECTV? Do very cloudy days block reception? Who installs it, you or them.

I can sell it, but need honest information...

Is it worth the hassle? I knew a guy (and his name was Guy) in Vegas who swore by it. I was curious, but satellite dishes always ran afoul of homeowner associations...

And why 18 month 'commitment'. I am so sick of contracts - good service and quality product ensures customer loyalty, not threats of lawsuits.

From the news: Potbellied Pig in Florida Evades Police. Run Pig! Run!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home