Monday, May 08, 2006

An American Haunting

Caught the matinee for American Haunting. Two hooves up! I was alone in the theater and had to keep looking behind me. It was 'The Exorcist' meets 'The Legend of Sleepy Hollow'. Even after I entered the lighted area, I was still spooked.

Anyone who knows anthing about American ghost stories has probably heard about Tennessee's Bell Witch Haunting which the story is based and 'The Blair Witch Project', arguably the worst movie of all time was a crass rip off.

This movie should get Movie of the Year, but it won't because horror movies never do.

I saw 'Silent Hill' a few weeks ago and I wasn't that impressed. Like 'The Exorcism of Emily Rose', I was horribly surprised.

I'm gonna get this one on DVD when it comes out. One of my top 5 horror movies of all time.

Scary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home